Hi there,

I have r8 installed with pohd
I have mos installed
I have RSS2 installed
I have Chipmunk installed
I have System status installed
I have fake IR installed

Question One
I have added some Dutch streams to my playlist.
They work in VLC, but do not work on my HDP-R1.
And they work with the media renderer.

Can I make them work and how with IPTV-module?

Question TWO

Most HD streams are dead. Is it just me
or is this normal?

Question THREE

I read about 10mbps HD streams. I would love to test them
too. Please PM me.
Asus HDP-r1 - amp_r8_pohd
BenLuca

Re: Software for IPTV and Web Radio POHD & HD2 Skin - V 4.1

Postby john3voltas » 21 Jul 2012, 18:08

BenLuca wrote:I have r8 installed with pohd

Great. Now you can edit your signature :).

Question One
I have added some Dutch streams to my playlist.
They work in VLC, but do not work on my HDP-R1.
And they work with the media renderer.
Can I make them work and how with IPTV-module?

Maybe but you will probably need to show the stream URLs to pyro1000 so that he can tell you if it works.
Are those streams public? Can I take a look at them?

Question TWO
Most HD streams are dead. Is it just me or is this normal?

Many more people complaining the same. Guess you can say it's normal.

Question THREE
I read about 10mbps HD streams. I would love to test them
too. Please PM me.

Haven't heard of 10Mbps streams.
Fubox streams are 4~5Mbps...
ASUS O!Play HDP-R1 (Bootcode 23)
AMP r10 (iconBIT skin)
IPTVList 1.5.0 by Hax
john3voltas

Postby kodl » 23 Jul 2012, 13:31

Hallo zusammen,

Bitte um Eure Hilfe !!!

wo versorgt euch mit neuen laufenden Streams? Denn die in der Uploadliste sind 99% tot :-( Was ist diese Futubox? hab gesehn dass man ein Account erst kaufen muss, und dann, was hat man dann alles? Wie geht die Anbindung an die IPTV Software?

Welche Module muss ich instaliert haben, wenn ich nur diese Software nutze + Samba, und ca. 98 MB frei wird angezeigt, ist es ok? Der Hintergrund ist, egal was ich mit dem Software mache, friert das ganze nach paar Minuten ein, zb. Stream aufgerufen, der tot ist, danach geht nichts mehr, oder Preview angemacht und hängt wieder, iwas stimmt da bei mir nicht. Alle andere funktionen außer IPTV laufen fließend.

Die Fernbedienung habe ich nicht wirklich verstanden bei POHD, die Symbole finde ich an meine RC nicht, zb. Options usw., wie kann ich die RC Symbole an TV zu meiner RC in der Hand zuordnen ??

Vielen Dank in Voraus an alle
ASUS O!Play R1 (amp_r8 POHD skin)
kodl

Postby john3voltas » 24 Jul 2012, 04:56

@kodl
I used Google Translate but I still couldn't understand most of what you wrote.
Can't honestly understand how people manage the web using google translate... :?
Anyway, yeh, a lot of streams from the lists (ohlulz, etc) are dead.
These lists are not maintained by pyro1000 or anyone here in the forum.
They are 100% third party. So, if they don't work we'll have to complaint elsewhere ;).
Futubox is a paid service. They simply rent you ~90 HD quality channels for something like 9€/month if you pay a full year in advance. So basically you pay 100€ now and get 12 months of supposedly HDTV with a lot of British channels like Sky, ITV, etc.
I don't know if anyone here have Futubox so that he can tell us if it is working on the media player or not.
It should be working but it can break at any moment because these guys keep coming up with new protections every hour or so ;).
As for the RC issues, I suppose your RC is similar to the one I have which is the original Asus HDP-R1 remote.
This one here.
If so, you're right, our remote lacks a lot of buttons.
Maybe the developer(s) can help us out and remap the buttons so that we can use this properly.
Otherwise you can use the web remote control (http://your_player_ip_address:1024).
Cheers
AMP r10 (iconBIT skin)
IPTVList 1.5.0 by Hax
john3voltas

Postby kodl » 24 Jul 2012, 09:40

@john3

john3voltas wrote:@kodl
I used Google Translate but I still couldn't understand most of what you wrote.
Can't honestly understand how people manage the web using google translate...

ok i try my english :-)

john3voltas wrote:Anyway, yeh, a lot of streams from the lists (ohlulz, etc) are dead.
These lists are not maintained by pyro1000 or anyone here in the forum.
They are 100% third party. So, if they don't work we'll have to complaint elsewhere .

I know it, you now IPTV without live streams is meaningless, maybe somebody knows some good Sites ???

john3voltas wrote:Futubox is a paid service. They simply rent you ~90 HD quality channels for something like 9€/month if you pay a full year in advance. So basically you pay 100€ now and get 12 months of supposedly HDTV with a lot of British channels like Sky, ITV, etc.
I don't know if anyone here have Futubox so that he can tell us if it is working on the media player or not.
It should be working but it can break at any moment because these guys keep coming up with new protections every hour or so .

I see the "Futubox" Button in Spyro´s IPTV Software, it would be really fine if it works 100%, so if it so i will get an account bei Futubox. If somebody has any experience with it, please tell us about it, what channels, which are HD ? What of Countries? All the SKY Package etc. ???

john3voltas wrote:As for the RC issues, I suppose your RC is similar to the one I have which is the original Asus HDP-R1 remote.
This one here.
If so, you're right, our remote lacks a lot of buttons.

Yes, i have this one, i have HDP-R1 too...you know, there is many many buttons on the POHD screen on TV, but not on my RC :-( . Please can someone help us, maybe some picture edited with the new functions ??? Thanks a lot to all
kodl

Postby john3voltas » 24 Jul 2012, 15:09

kodl wrote:I know it, you now IPTV without live streams is meaningless, maybe somebody knows some good Sites ???

Check your inbox.

kodl wrote:I see the "Futubox" Button in Spyro´s IPTV Software, it would be really fine if it works 100%, so if it so i will get an account bei Futubox. If somebody has any experience with it, please tell us about it, what channels, which are HD ? What of Countries? All the SKY Package etc. ???

I honestly can't help you with that. I'm in Portugal. have used Fubox for free for a couple of days. The TV image looked incredibly great, much better than my ISP's (MEO) HD channels. Nevertheless it had some times when the image would freeze for a couple o seconds. At that time, Fubox wasn't using as much protection as they are now. Maybe pyro1000 knows someone using Fubox and can tell you how it works.

kodl wrote:Yes, i have this one, i have HDP-R1 too...you know, there is many many buttons on the POHD screen on TV, but not on my RC :-( . Please can someone help us, maybe some picture edited with the new functions ??? Thanks a lot to all

Yea, either buy a Logitech Harmony remote (all-in-one) or ask pyro1000 to tweak the buttons a bit.
Cheers
AMP r10 (iconBIT skin)
IPTVList 1.5.0 by Hax
john3voltas

Postby kodl » 24 Jul 2012, 17:00

@John3: Thank You !
@Pyro1000:
Can you tell us something about Futubox in your Software und explain please the issue with buttons on RC, see my post ??? Thanks
kodl

Postby jjLDN » 28 Jul 2012, 00:12

What are the changes made in version 4.1.5 ?
Asus O!Play HDP-R1 + AMP 10 IconBIT, Netgear WNDR3700 + OpenWRT AA, Synology DS712+ DSM 4.2-3211, SGS + CM 10.1 nightly
jjLDN

Postby pyro1000 » 28 Jul 2012, 18:44

@jjldn
i edit smal thinks inside Code for m3u Files in the Streamgrabber
and the UserShare Server - the old server was temporarily not available
not more
Asus O!PLAY HD2 - HDP-R1 - FLY 201 HD - MoS3 - r8_HD2
my Post: Software for IPTV and Web Radio - POHD & HD2 Skin - Softwaredownload: Software Direct Download
pyro1000

Postby john3voltas » 29 Jul 2012, 13:45

Do we have to press the "update IPTV for POHD7317" button?
Or is this just a PC-software update?
BTW, how about renaming the "update IPTV for POHD7317" button with "Update IPTVxtra"?
Can you tell us what you have on your to-do list for the software?
Cheers

PS: can you tell me where you bought your Fly201? Was it any cheaper than an Asus or similar? How do you rate it's quality
AMP r10 (iconBIT skin)
IPTVList 1.5.0 by Hax
john3voltas

PreviousNext

Return to About Asus O!Play