Software for IPTV and Web Radio POHD & HD2 Skin - V 4.1.7

Re: Software for IPTV and Web Radio POHD & HD2 Skin - V 4.1

Postby pyro1000 » 29 Aug 2012, 06:50

@ duvinh
the stream is not hidden...
Streams on the homepage, is sent in many http-sequences that are stored on your PC (same as german JoinTV)
at the IP box of Vietface but it's different - there are (changed) streams as before,
but the address is not read, we dont have the box unfortunately

edit:
http://vf10.aditmedia.net/iv/channel/1005/connection?x-token=premium&client_type=rtmp
the Link from Streamadress, open in your Browser and click update... and kick again
you see in the xml - the token and sid change everytime - but i found only one channeladress

I think you have to look for an alternative

Gerhard
Asus O!PLAY HD2 - HDP-R1 - FLY 201 HD - MoS3 - r8_HD2
my Post: Software for IPTV and Web Radio - POHD & HD2 Skin - Softwaredownload: Software Direct Download
pyro1000

Postby duvinh » 29 Aug 2012, 19:18

pyro1000 wrote:@ duvinh
the stream is not hidden...
Streams on the homepage, is sent in many http-sequences that are stored on your PC (same as german JoinTV)
at the IP box of Vietface but it's different - there are (changed) streams as before,
but the address is not read, we dont have the box unfortunately

edit:
http://vf10.aditmedia.net/iv/channel/1005/connection?x-token=premium&client_type=rtmp
the Link from Streamadress, open in your Browser and click update... and kick again
you see in the xml - the token and sid change everytime - but i found only one channeladress

I think you have to look for an alternative

Gerhard

THANKS BRO pyro1000! but I don't how to add this xml to player. Can tell more details?
duvinh

Postby sahkur » 08 Sep 2012, 00:29

Fixed , running now all :-P
sahkur

Postby deuxgod » 17 Sep 2012, 00:17

Hello pyro1000

I recently bought my O!Play HD2 and started to tingle with it. Recently i installed the POHD firmware and setup Movie Jukebox with YAMJ and worked perfectly. Yesterday i discovered your app and messed with it, and i just have to say, wow, amazing job. You turned my media box into something else. But there's a small problem that i would love you could help me get fixed. I love the IPTV functionality and the movie jukebox added on POHD, but installing your app on the o!play removes the shortcut from the main menu for the jukebox (together with the movies, music and photos shortcut, but those i don't care). So i either use your app and lose the jukebox, or use the jukebox and lose the IPTV. Is there something that can be done? I would like to keep both functionality on my o!play...

So my current setup is a o!play HD2 with amp_r8_pohd firmware and IPTV and Web Radio POHD & HD2 Skin - V 4.1.7.

Thanks for your time and hard work. So sorry that my first post in this forum was for asking for help :|
deuxgod

Postby john3voltas » 17 Sep 2012, 00:59

That is a very easy change that I think is done in menu.rss.
Pyro can do that real easy but he hasn't been around since 09-Sep.
IIRC he got a new job or something. Let's hope he can still maintain his software regularly.
Cheers
ASUS O!Play HDP-R1 (Bootcode 23)
AMP r10 (iconBIT skin)
IPTVList 1.5.0 by Hax
john3voltas

Postby deuxgod » 17 Sep 2012, 03:35

john3voltas wrote:That is a very easy change that I think is done in menu.rss.
Pyro can do that real easy but he hasn't been around since 09-Sep.
IIRC he got a new job or something. Let's hope he can still maintain his software regularly.
Cheers

Damn, i would try to fix it myself (i did find the menu.rss file), but i have no clue where to start from... Anyone has some knowledge to fix this?

Saudações tugas :P
deuxgod

Postby deuxgod » 17 Sep 2012, 22:55

Problem solved. Grabbed the homemenu.rss from the version 4.1.0 and replaced it on the version 4.1.7. Worked perfectly :D
deuxgod

Postby fcd47308 » 18 Sep 2012, 08:12

Since I have the same proble / request, could you please post the 4.1.0 version file or provide a link to it (maybe dropbox??) so that I can use it myself?

Thanks alot!!!

AMP r8 (POHD)
ASUS O!Play R1 (amp_r13)
NoGui
Bootcode 23
fcd47308

Postby deuxgod » 18 Sep 2012, 20:00

fcd47308 wrote:Since I have the same proble / request, could you please post the 4.1.0 version file or provide a link to it (maybe dropbox??) so that I can use it myself?

Thanks alot!!!

AMP r8 (POHD)

http://www.4shared.com/file/XXbS6jpc/HomeMenu.html?

Here's how i did it without to much of a hassle. Run AsusOPlay StreamManager 4.1.7, in the installation folder it will create a data folder (don't close the app or the folder will disappear).
Open that data folder and enter in the POHD folder. Replace the HomeMenu.rss with the one you downloaded from 4shared.
Now go in the AsusOPlay StreamManager 4.1.7 and hit update IPTVxtra. Let him do his thing and reboot the oplay.
You will now have the 4.1.0 menu with the movies jukebox working with the current IPTV add-on.

Just be careful not to update again or you will get back to the new menu without the jukebox and you have to do everything again.
deuxgod

Postby residend » 20 Sep 2012, 18:09

when i select stream, time to start plaing increased, but in older version time was less.
May be its because of bufer size is very big?

how can i fix it?
ASUS O!Play R3 amp_r8 POHD 7317
residend

PreviousNext

Return to About Asus O!Play